forgetmenot GARDEN COTTAGES
7 Stanhope Street, Daylesford
Cute, cosy, comfortable and clean (the most often used words in our guest books).
Now open - Studio 16, a modern unit for those who love music. Sleeps 2 couples. Plan your getaways and escapes with friends or family for a fun weekend. Contemporary town house with a music theme. Great wedding accommodation as we will take one night bookings if both bedrooms are booked.
Our romantic self-contained cottages are the perfect Daylesford accommodation to chill out. The cottages provide a base from which you can explore quirky Daylesford, a lively rural town. Located close to historic Vincent Street & just 4kms from Hepburn Springs, the cottages are nestled into the grounds of a former herb & cottage garden nursery.
Great for couples wanting a short break or a longer holiday to explore the region & a perfect place for a peaceful change of scene from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Just a short stroll downhill to local restaurants, bars, day spas, galleries and shopping, a hop, skip and jump to the entrance of Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens and walking distance to Lake Daylesford.
Want to relax & chill out?
- relax in air-conditioned comfort during the warmer weather of snuggle up in front of the fire with a good book or DVD during winter
- relax in the gardens or in front of the fire with a glass of local wine
- rejuvenate in a bubbling spa
- pick up a gourmet pizza, hot Indian curry, spicy Thai or Chinese delights, maybe fish and chips, and relax in your cottage. You can even prepare something yourself (but don't work if you don't have to).
What's on offer in the region?
- plan a culinary adventure to experience the best local produce & wine
- visit an eclectic mix of antique shops, galleries & markets
- revitalize body, mind & spirit through massage, beauty treatments, tarot, astrology, naturopathic and homeopathic consultations and nature walks
- visit surrounding towns of Trentham, Creswick, Clunes, Castlemaine, Maldon, Kyneton, Woodend; venture further to Ballarat (40 minutes) or Bendigo (one hour).